Ways to Take Advantage of Equipment Financing
Investing in new and upgraded equipment is an expensive endeavor, but nothing will improve your business like making sure all of your equipment is up-to-date. We offer competitive interest rates for terms up to 84 months. Qualifying businesses can receive these benefits:
- No financial statements required on applications up to $150,000
- Various flexible payment structures
- Loan amounts up to $500,00 for middle-market financing
- Larger loan amounts for large ticket items
- Down payment as little as $0
Crimson Stone Capital Solutions offers equipment leasing programs for any kind of business. Established businesses with at least a two-year history receive more flexibility, but we have options for any business, no matter the financial situation or length of operation.
- Low Credit Programs: We offer flexibility for companies that have been hit hard by uncertain economic times. Even with a bad credit score, you can qualify for financing to get the equipment you need.
- Startup Programs: It can be difficult to build up enough credit and business history for loan companies to work with you. That’s why Crimson Stone Capital Solutions offers financing programs for startup businesses.
- Municipal/Government Leasing Programs: These special programs let us provide lease financing to municipal or government entities. Approval for the following entities is guaranteed:
- Libraries and Public Schools
- Police and Fire Departments
- State and Federal Agencies
- Military Branches
- Sale/Leaseback Programs: This is a rent-to-own program that allows you to turn your leased equipment into working capital. We purchase the equipment you need, lease it to you and transfer ownership to you after all payments are made.
Equipment financing makes growing your business and building revenue easy; our financial leasing options give you these benefits:
- Fixed, low payments
- Important accounting and tax advantages
- Elimination of equipment obsolescence
Financing with Crimson Stone Capital Solutions will get you the equipment you need fast. Contact us today to find out which option best fits your needs.